After Kanging and Heechul’s enlistment to the army, another fellow kpop idol will join the military soon. Super Junior’s current leader, Leeteuk will be in the Army this month. There is no any confirmation yet, but according to rumors, he is now ready to fulfill his responsibilities.
A little trivia about Leeteuk:
- Leeteuk’s real name is Park Jung-soo.
- Born on July 1, 1983 in South Korea.
- He loves to play piano, singing, composing music, listening to music and surfing online.
- His favorite color is white.
- On April 19, 2007, Leeteuk gets involved in a car accident along with Shindong, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk.
- His first cameo role happens in 2000 when he appeared in MBC’s “All About Eve”.
- His stage name Leetuk means “special”.
- The first member of Super Junior that was accepted by his music label, SM Entertainment.
- His training period is the longest among other members of Super Junior.
- He was chosen as the leader of the group following Heechul because his the eldest among them.
- He is also a DJ with fellow group member Eun Hyuk at Kiss the Radio.
- Other Korean drama series includes Rainbow Romance, Dream High Season 1 and All My Love.
- On 2007, he appeared in the movie Attack on the Pin-Up Boys.
Leeteuk was been a great leader for his group and I’m sure his fans will really miss him. But the good thing is that, 2 years is only a short time, and we will see him again soon.
Download Super Junior’s later album “Sexy Free & Single” for free. Sign up here www.filebook.com.ph now!