The Korean rock boy group that made wonderful songs and now hitting on top on various music charts with their latest album. At the beginning of the year CNblue released their mini-album Re:Blue and the music video “I’m Sorry”, which is an original composition of their leader Yong-hwa.
Their song “I’m Sorry” became popular topping all over Asia including Japan and Taiwan. Also, it reached No.1 on Philippine’s MYX daily charts.
CNblue also targeted a world tour this year in their “CN Blue Moon World Tour Concert” covering on major Asian countries and even America and Europe.
The band was formed last 2009 consisting of Jung Yong-hwa (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Lee Jong-hyun (lead guitar, vocals), Lee Jung Shin (bass guitar, vocals) and Kang Min-hyuk (drums, vocals).
Some fun facts you’d love to read:
- Lee Jonghyun likes girls who look good in simple white shirt and jeans.
- Jonghyun envies Minhyuk, because he has a sexy body.
- When Jonghyun was in primary three, his friends suspected that he wasn’t a Korean, so he ran back home to ask his father about his ‘origin’.
- Among the CNBLUE members, Jonghyun is the touchiest. He naturally massages, leans on other’s shoulder, hug and hold hands with other members.
- All members of CNBLUE said in an interview that Lee Jonghyun is the member that likes pretty girls the most.
- Jonghyun doesn’t like spaghetti.
- Jonghyun even has the same guitar as Carlos Santana. It’s a PRS guitar.
- Jonghyun talks about love: “When you fall, you fall and your head hurts so you get dizzy.”
- Jonghyun shakes his legs before going to the stage because he is often nervous.
- Kang Minhyuk has a specialty in flute. Next to drums, it’s the instrument he can play very well.
- Next to Jonghyun, Minhyuk excels in sports. He likes Baseball, Soccer and Basketball.
- He loves playing games on his PSP.
- For Minhyuk, music and food are the same in his life, a day without music would leave you very uneasy.
- The girl group that he wants to be close with is Wonder Girls.
- Through the drama, “It’s Okay, Daddy’s Daughter”, Minhyuk and Super Junior’s Donghae grew a closer brother-like relationship.
- When it comes to girls, Minhyuk does not care about looks and likes someone he feels comfortable with.
- Minhyuk likes anime such as Bleach, Naruto and One Piece.
- Minhyuk is a big fan of Kim Tae Hee (IRIS, Love Story in Harvard) and he really love to meet her in person.
- He is voted as The Coolest Member of CNBLUE.
- Jungshin and Minhyuk are roommates. They share the biggest room.
- Even though he’s in charge of bass now, he also wants to compose. He once said, “I’ll arrange music in the future. Hope I can make a very cool song.”
- When there are conflicts within CNBLUE, Jungshin’s one charm action erases all conflicts in an instant.
- Jungshin hated grapes when he was a child.
- He shamelessly admitted, “After I changed my hair, I seem a little bit pretty on camera.”
- After Jungshin appeared on WGM (We Got Married; Sweet Potato Couple), he hit # 1 at searching sites and was even nicknamed “Goddess”.
- Jungshin used to wear braces. And he thanks it for his current sharp chin.
- Jungshin and Yonghwa like star patterns a lot.
- Jungshin likes Yuko Takeuchi (Japanese actress). He said she’s just like his ideal type.
- Jungshin’s recent favorite song is Maroon 5’s “Misery”.
- Jungshin doesn’t like a girl who likes nagging and is someone loud and talkative.
- Jungshin believes that sleeping is the best way to relieve any of his bad conditions.
- When Yonghwa was a student, he was good at English and Physical education but he was poor at Math. But he was in top 10 in his class.
- He loves eating meat a lot.
- Yonghwa hates goldfish, bee and cockroach. He can’t stand looking at it because he’ll get goose bumps.
- Among CNBLUE members, Yonghwa is the person who’s never afraid of ghost things.
- Yonghwa wants to study music in Sweden, England and United States.
- Yonghwa likes a girl who understands his line of work, looks good wearing pants, cooks and does not tell lies.
- Yonghwa usually composes song at midnight after all his schedules end.
- Yonghwa loves Haeundae (in Busan). When he was young, he used to swim in the sea during summer.
- Yonghwa’s favorite artist is Bon Jovi.
- Yonghwa’s childhood nickname is “Yong-yong”
- He likes to drink a cup of coffee when he wakes up and listen to music or composing before going to bed.
- Yonghwa listens to their song “One Time” when he feels down.
- When Yonghwa and Minhyuk were studying in Japan, they got a call to audition for the drama ‘You’re Beautiful’. They both auditioned for the same role. Yonghwa did his lines first then he was casted immediately. Minhyuk even couldn’t do his lines. So it’s nothing to be called a competition. Yonghwa’s auditioned script was “Come sit here and drink this warm tea” [said to Mi Nam]. He even sang “Now or Never” from their Japan album, while playing the guitar.
- He confessed that he visits fan sites. He logs in using his friend’s ID and look around whenever he has time.
- His name Jung Yong means “harmonious face”.
For mobile video streaming, click here using your mobile phones!