Daniel Henney (Full name: Daniel Phillip Henney; Hangul: 다니엘 필립 헤니) is an American actor and model. He was born in the US and had no knowledge in Korean language until he started appearing on various South Korean shows.
Henney is born to a Korean adoptee mother and an American father. He started modeling and travelling across countries during his college life. When he made a break on advertisements in Korea, Henney was given a chance to appear in the Korean hit TV series My Name is Kim Sam Soon, alongside with Hyun Bin, Kim Soon Ah and Jun Ryeo won, Henney soon learned Korean language and became more popular in Korea.
He will always be the hottest agent you’ll ever meet. With the manly figure, Henney appeared on the big screen in Hollywood. Well, don’t ask why got those roles. He’s just the perfect Asian agent that could be next to James Bond and Lee Byung-hun. Kkk~
In 2009, he became Agent Zero in X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
The next year, he became Agent Kia in the South Korea television for KBS2's The Fugitive: Plan B, alongside Bi Rain and actress Lee Na Young.
See more here:
This 2013, again as an FBI agent, Phil Hayes will help Agent John Bannister (Forest Whitaker) and all-time lead actor Arnold Schwarzenegger as Sheriff Ray Owens in capturing a ruthless villain.
Daniel Henney movies and TV series:
- Hawaii Five-0 as Michael Noshimuri (CBS, 2012)
- The Fugitive: Plan B as Kai (KBS2, 2010)
- Three Rivers as David Lee (CBS, 2009)
- Spring Waltz as Philip (KBS, 2006)
- My Lovely Sam Soon as Dr. Henry Kim (MBC, 2005)
- The Last Stand as Agent Phil Hayes (2013)
- Shanghai Calling as Sam (2012)
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine as Agent Zero (Hollywood debut, 2009)
- My Father as James Parker (2007)
- Seducing Mr. Perfect as Robin Heiden (2006)
Wanna watch more of your idol Daniel Henney?