Friday, August 30, 2013

Lee Sang Soon’s surprise proposal to Lee Hyori




On the episode of “Lee Hyori’s X Unni” last August 27, Lee Sang Soon made a video compilation that made Hyori Unni cry.

It was a video where Lee Hyori’s friends and colleagues greeted her for their upcoming wedding with her long time boyfriend, Lee Sang Soon.

Then, Lee Sang Soon entered the room and vowed down to Lee Hyori, holding an engagement ring. Hyori jestingly says “No”, but we all know her heart is jumping with joy, as Lee Sang Soon put the ring to Hyori’s hands. Their close friends became the witness of the sweet proposal and thanked each other with a tight hug.

Lee Hyori also twitted, “I was proposed to, let me show off a little,” along with a clip.

In the clip video, he said, “According to my information workers, I heard that you were eagerly waiting for me to propose. So I prepared this proposal that I’ve always wanted to do,” with a smile. He continued, “Our wedding isn’t too far ahead. Even after we get married, I know we’ll be just as happy or even happier than we are now. You’re gonna marry me, right? OK?” The clip proceeded to show photos of the couple together.


Congratulations to both of them!


Stay updated, only here at http://www.filebook.com.ph/


 ___________________________________

For more of your Korean drama and idols, visit www.filebook.com.ph 
or click here and download it for free.

***

For mobile video streaming, click here using your mobile phones!




No comments: