Thursday, August 1, 2013

Song Joong-ki to enlist in the military


By next month, the handsome Maru Kang of the Korean drama ‘The Innocent Man’, Song Joong-ki, will be enlisting to the military service.

The 27-year old actor, that starred in the box office hit movie The Werewolf Boy and the big hit TV series‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ and RunningMan, will now venture in a new world.


Watch The Innocent Man here.




Song Joong Ki reached out to his fans, writing, "How are you? This is Song Joong Ki. Recently, I received the enlistment notice from the Military Manpower Administration. I will enlist on August 27. I will conclude my promotional activities well during the time I have left and plan to enter the training facility. I sincerely thank everyone who has supported and loved me. Since I can't give my farewell greeting to each and every one of you, I am delivering my thankful heart through this message. I will return after carrying out my military duties for 2 years. ^^ Until I can greet you all with a good production, please be healthy and well."

In his drama series OB/GYN Doctors
With his announcements, Song Joong-ki’s fans are set to attend his fan meeting on August 17, so they can say farewell and good lucks to their idol.


Keep updated for more Korean dramas, TV series and movies!



____________________________________

For more of your Korean drama and idols, visit www.filebook.com.ph
or click here and download it for free.

***

For mobile video streaming, click here using your mobile phones!




No comments: