Tuesday, July 23, 2013

How to lose weight? – the 2NE1 way



Here are some of 2NE1’s secrets how they looked really gorgeous during their latest single “Falling in Love” music video.

Because it’s a summer theme, and exposing more skin is a must, the girls prepared like rookies in the industry to make their images more pleasing.

Here’s what they shared during the interview.

Park Bom said, "People only look at my legs. I wish they would look at other areas. That is why I worked hard to go on a diet for my top half. I tried to tone up my hip area but my members don't have to work too hard to minimize their hips. That is why I decided to focus on my volume."


While Dara shared about her abs, "We were filled with passion this time around. There are workouts that we could only do with our trainer but after we came back home from the gym, we did 10 more sets. In the end, my abs were not pretty 11-character abs but more like a washing board. That is when I realized that I have to work out with an expert."


Minzy shared an advice, "I don't know if it's because I am still young but I lost more baby fat. I decreased my intake of carbohydrates and focused on working out. There are times when I don't eat anything at all when I go on a diet but if you decrease your intake of carbohydrates, you can eat a little bit and still lose weight."



CL, though busy with her solo debut and 2NE1's comeback shared how she manages her day-to-day, "Starting a year or two ago, I began to take 30 minutes out of my day to meditate. After I meditate, I felt like I can spend my day more peacefully and meaningfully. It is a time to invest in myself. A little while after my debut, I realized that I need to take time for myself. Sometimes I meditate in my car for the times when I'm really busy."

 

____________________________________



For more of your Korean drama and idols, visit www.filebook.com.ph

or click here and download it for free.

***

For mobile video streaming, click here using your mobile phones!



No comments: